WHY CHOOSE US?
Child with Extra-Bed
Child No Bed
- The price is for minimum 20 pax.
- The price might change. We will inform you if there any changes. Please respond immediately to avoid price change.
- For infant, please contact us for details price.
DAY 01: KUALALUMPUR-DELHI (L.D)
• Arrive Delhi International Airport .
• After Customs and Immigration clearance, meet our representative and transfer and check in to Hotel.
• After Lunch depart for Sightseeing Qutab Minar,Lotus temple,India Gate,President House.etc.
• Evening dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
DAY 02 : DELHI – SRINAGAR (B,L,D)
• After breakfast go to the airport to catch a flight to Srinagar.
• Arrive at Srinagar Airport, you will meet our representative and will be transfer to the houseboat.
• After Lunch visit world famous Mughal Gardens to visit the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), The Chasme Shahi Garden etc.
• In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get view of some very interesting places around the Lake.
• Overnight at the houseboat
DAY 03 : SRINAGAR-GULMARG(B,L,D)
•After breakfast proceed with picnic lunch for full day tour of GULMARG (Meadow of flowers).
• At Gulmarg explore scenic spots in and around the area, take a walk on the Outer Circuit Road to enjoy a birds-eye view of the Valley amidst dense woods.
• Also, experience the ‘GONDOLA’ Cable Car ride over Pine, Cedar and Fir covered mountains to view and visit Khilanmarg and Kongdori
• Return to Houseboat/Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 04:-SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (Vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years old temple.
- By the lunchtime you will reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous palace for Indian Film Industry.
- After lunch enjoy the nature charm of the valley, overnight at the Hotel
DAY 05:- SRINAGAR-DELHI-AGRA (B,L,D)
- After breakfast free for personal activities and transfer in time to the airport to board Indigo at 1110hrs and arrive Delhi Airport at 1240hrs.
- Met upon arrival in Delhi and depart by surface for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06 :-AGRA / DELHI / DEPART
- After early breakfast proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era. Agra Fort built in 1569 on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- After this visit TAJ MAHAL, one of the 7-wonders of the world. Later visit a cottage industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
- Transfer to Delhi Airport
B = BREAKFAST
L = LUNCH
D = DINNER
The itinerary is just for reference. We will inform if there any changes
|7 SEP – 13 SEP 2018||AIRASIA / MH|
|26 OKT – 1 NOV||AIRASIA / MH|
- The departure date is just for reference.
- The date might change. We will inform you if there any changes.
- Return Flight from Kuala Lumpur(KUL) to New Delhi (DEL) and New Delhi (DEL) to Kuala Lumpur(KUL)
- Accommodation at 3 stars Hotel Deluxe Room
- Srinagar Deluxe House boat
- Daily Halal Breakfast
- Daily Halal Lunches
- Daily Halal Dinners
- Domestic Flight from Delhi to Srinagar
- Domestic Flight from Srinagar to Delhi
- Private Air-conditioned Bus
- Entrance fees to all the sites
- Toll Fees/Parking Fees
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tour
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Extra baggage charged by airlines
- Clients personal expenses.
- Any Extra Charges
- Travel Insurance
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes its ALL IN price. Meaning that you just pay and enjoy the journey without hustle 🙂
Once you confirmed, you just need to bank in RM1,000 per pax for deposit.
Yes, you can. Once you confirm your booking, you pay monthly installment and make sure you pay full amount latest 45 days before departure.
You just need to fill up the registration form and send us you passport copy for ticket booking.